Friday, March 13, 2009

BREAKFAST SLIDERS


We love our burgers, and they love us. I like the small sized ones, compared to the jumbo or Sumo burger (like my friends at Big Nick's call the 1 pound burger).

The best secret is to put some good quality beef, and some love, and your meal will come along beautifully.

I used a pound of Australian organic ground beef (OBE), and it makes 4 nice patties.

I like my burgers flavorful, but not overwhelming, so I mixed the meat with a tea spoon of Herbs de Provence, half teaspoon of garlic powder, fresh ground pepper and se salt.

I formed four patties, then I let 'em rest for few momments.

Meanwhile I cut with a glass 4 discs of whole wheat bread , which I toasted on a pan with a little bit of butter.

After toasting the bread in the same pan I seared my burgers on both sides, to seal the juices, before I put them in the hot oven (350) for about 5 minutes.

To make the topping, I scrambled 2 eggs with little Parmigiano, and truffle oil, as well a half onion. You can actually do it together or sepparate, like I did .

Once the burgers are ready, just stock them on top of the bread as pictured, then enjoy'em.




No comments: